Saturday, May 25, 2013

Life is a template

Of late, I ve been observing the events happening in my life.
I am 32 now and if I ve the probability of survival till the age of 100 yrs , then I ve already consumed 1/3rd quota of my life!!! phew numbers..They can be your best friends or worst enemies but they sure remain a red flag. In this short period of time , I had witnessed n number of things: meet with some wonderful people, lost some dear friends, made money in stock market (and lost too!!), tried most of the things I wanted to do (and still trying!!). But the best understanding about life is what I learnt from a spreadsheet software called Ms Excel (thanks Mr. Gate for that!!) .The learning is that most of the events in our lives can be compared to an excel template. A template is a kind of structured processing unit.The inputs can change and based on similar ser of conditions , output will remain consistent wit the input .
consider a caseof a template for calculating compound interest . When you input the required data e.g tenure , principal , rate of interest .. you get a set output.same is the case with human beings and life, if you give inputs of sustainable magnitude ,you get the desired result most of the time.( There is another mathetical concept which comes into picture called Probability!!)

No comments: